Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ADIDAS BOUNCES

Some of my friend's were telling me about these new sneakers the Adidas bounces. These sneakers arent all hey seem to be. I would'nt but them well maybe to play basketball or something but to wear on the street's nahh i would'nt buy them. The Stripes are in the wrong place. and all those holes for what! it makes no sence the only thing that i really like about the sneaker's it has the good color mix. Adidas really really need to try harder because i really dont think that this sneaker is going anywhere. They have other color's dont get me wrong that you may like but my opinion i dont like this sneaker. I havent seen anyone in these sneakers so people
are smart they arent buying the sneaker. People do me a serious favor dont spend your money on this sneaker go buy a pair of shox! Because this is certainly not the sneaker of the summer. The Bubble type thing in the back i like that. And i also like the little number on the side but the rest of the sneaker needs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story