Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dub Zero's
The new Dub Zero's these sneaker's are not the best sneakers i ever saw but there ok. They'll look nice with the right top. These are the newest jordans out. I dont know why but you mainly only see Puerto Ricans wearing these jordans. But there nice sneakers though. They also have another color Aqua Blue on Black. These jordans have much going on on the top as you can see here are all the jordans on the top put into one little part that really made any since color wise the sneaker is ok but they need to get rid of that part. I really think jordan disigners could of did better work then this. Jordan use to be the sneaker back in the day but Nike came in and took over the game. Jordan really need to step there game up. Dont get me wrong there are still many jordan collecter's these are just another pair of seaker's to add to there collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story