Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SHOX????

Why did nike mess up the shoxx name??? These sneakers are ugly. Im sorry but nike could of did way better than this. My thing is that it has to much springs. Did they think the more springs the better the sneaker nope i dont think so. Nike has thrown dirt on the shox name. I greatly recommend to spend your money on the regular shox dont buy these unless you actually do jog for a hobby other than that these sneakers are worthless. There are a fasion dont. I think the girl ones are better than the boys only because
they have a summer color. If these sneakers didnt have all those springs and made like the regular shox they would be pretty good but they way they are now need's to change because there not going anywhere. I really dont know what they were thinking when they designed these sneakers. These sneakers get a 2 out of 5 in my book there just not a good sneaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story