Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Asolo Boot's

Asolo's are the best boot's out there! you can go one day without seeing someone wearing these boot's there good boots though there really for hiking but teenagers made a new trend and used them for style instead of hiking. People wear these boots now and its the summer. These are the boots of the summer and i dont think no boot is not going to take it out of it's top place. These boot's are like a champion that hold's its title closely. My opinion the best about the boot are the color mixes you really dont see alot of boots with the color gold in them seriously. I dont know how but the Asolo company pulled it off and it came out very well. One thing i hate about Asolo's its hard to find the good color's there always either sold out or dont have them in your size. These boots
defienetly gets a 5 out of 5 in my book. and i recommend that you go buy them in your nearest store. Improve your style with a new pair of Asolo boot's i highly recommend them.













No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story