Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bapes


Why do i still see people wearing bapes? There nothing but fakes airfirces and who ever still wear a pair or planning on going to buy a pair really needs to stop it i rather you go buy a pair of white up's because these sneakers been played out since about two summers ago. I dont know why people still wear these why because soulja boy wear them? He need's to stop to because he has alot of money and still wearing bapes. Cassidy Brought bapes out and he finished it. They were always ugly look at the picture on the bottom for example its to much color's what are you going to match that up with? they put the most ugly color's into the shoe orange, green, yellow and lime green come on these sneakers arent even worth $10 dollars. But people still have them on i dont know why. I cant ge over the fact that they look just like white up towns. There the same style there nothing different about them White up towns have a check and these have a shooting star these sneakers are nothing but knock off's please dont go and spend your money on these sneakers and who ever has a pair do me a favor and throw them in the garbage. These sneaker's gets a 2 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story