Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009




Prada Shoes
Now these what you call stylish shoes. People think these are sneakers but there really not. These are casual shoes. You see alot of people wearing these shoes because most school's now and days cant wear sneakers such as my school and lots of teens turn's to prada's there stylish and very comfortable. My only complaint about these shoes are that there very expensive stores try to over charge customers for these shoes. Many of my friend's own a pair of these shoes but i will never spend $200 dollars on a pair of shoes thats outrages! I can get two pairs of sneakers
with that amount of money and why
would i pay $200 dollars on one pair of shoes when i can get two but prada's are a big fashion statement everyone's wearing them and wearing them proudly. If you have the money to go buy a pair go ahead. I highly recommend these shoes because there very casual and some teens need to stop wearing sneakers for a change. These shoes get a 4 out of 5 and i highly recommend them only if u have the money

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story