Welcome To my Blog!!!!

Hello peeps, my name is Tyrell and this blog is mainly about the new shoes every one's wearing from shoes to sneakers to boots. I will mainly talk about whats new on the block and whats everyone wearing
You wanna know whats everyone wearing? Do you wanna know the new sneakersthats in stlye? Well come to my blog and see whats everyone wearing because my blog's is what it is. i just got in to blogging so if u got any comments just just write me.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Best Jordan's


The eleven's are the best classic jordans ever to bad i could'nt put the white pair up here because there the hottest. Jordan's need to make another piar of jordan's like this i actually use to buy jordan's when these were out. I like the pat n leather around the side's thats the best part of the sneaker. I had almost every pair of eveleven's u can name. Jordan's messed it up on because now u have to buy sneaker's in the pack and it cost about $200 and i really dont want the other sneaker that comes with it so why should i spend my money on a sneaker that i dont want??
See reasons like that i dont like buying jordans with my money Jordans seriously isn't worth my money anymore. I will only spend my money on these eleven's and maybe some other classic jordans but these new Jordans arent worthy of my money.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN Top Story